CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Trusting

I read a really good story to my class in church yesterday. It was about putting your trust in the Lord. Okay, how many times have I heard that in my life? Literally... probably a million. It's just that I have to learn to trust Him over and over again in each situation or issue that comes up. How annoying I would be if I kept having to tell someone that they can trust me and then follow through after all the doubting only to have to experience it all over and over and over again. The Lord is really patient with me. Maybe it really is a good thing that He doesn't directly talk to me, because He has every right to chastise me, a lot. And not only do I do this to Him, but generations of children do it to Him. And I get burnt out on hearing one child say, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy..." all day long, when He hears it constantly, with no let up. I really should give myself a break from my worries.

2 comments:

Mikey said...

Don't worry, about a thing.
Cause every little thing, is gonna be alright.

Eve said...

Did three little birds tell you that?