
Ok, so Adam and I had our 4 year anniversay August 13, yes at some point it will land on a Friday. We weren't able to really celebrate it yet, but we have two movie tickets and a gift card to Subway that we're waiting to use. I love Subway! Anyway, my friend Sara blogged about our wedding those 4 years ago, and I wanted to share it with you- Go HERE for great pics and laughs!
10 months ago


3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe that was FOUR years ago! Wow.
Sheesh! Why am I not married yet?!? ;)
I was thinking, boy I sure don't remember much about your reception! I must have been chasing little people around or something. I remember the sealing though, and it was so beautiful. I miss y'all...
Eve!!! Happy Belated Anniversary! When I saw Sara's pics, I got a little teary eyed wishing that I could have been there. I sure miss your sweet smiling face! Love and miss you.
Post a Comment