Oh how I love spring! The azaleas are in full bloom and blazing with color in the front yard.
Our temple has closed for remodeling, so the gardeners were giving bulbs away to the workers and my mom brought home several different kinds, not having any idea what they were. I immediately planted them in a pattern according to likeness and they bloomed this year too. They were so pretty, but I missed taking a picture of the flowers. Here is the pattern though.
This year is proving to be quite promising with the vegetable garden, even though I started out with seeds growing from a cup and ended up buying plants. (I transplanted too early and the plants died- oh, well) It's practice and plants aren't that expensive anyway. I stubbed my toe on one of the blue crates at Wal-Mart. It hurt, but my tough toenail caught the brunt of it. I made a report just in case my toe swelled up and turned purple the next day. And they must have been worried, because they gave me a call the next day and I had totally forgotten about it, ha ha. Here are the pictures you've been waiting for:

10 months ago


2 comments:
So cool! We are starting a garden this year. I'm a little nervous about it because I've never done it before, but it will be fun. Hopefully we get some good stuff!
I'm so excited for gardening class on thurs!
Post a Comment