CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Introducing... The Amazing Finn!

I can't begin to describe how I feel about the baby finally being out! It is awesome :) I'm so glad that the delivery went well and there were no complications. It was a blessing! And...


Finn Edward Olsen
Born 9-13-2012, at 2:46pm, weighing in at a whopping 9lbs even, and 21in long. 


What! That's almost TWO feet of baby (and just that if he pointed his toes) that I had carrying around inside!! Did I mention how glad I am that he's on the outside :)))


Only 3 pushes and his sweet little self was out. Whew! Again, I was blessed :) He is also an awesome nurser. He didn't lose any birth weight when I took him to see the doctor 4 days later. In fact, he had gained 2oz. So Finn is a fine eater and I think this probably just sets a precedence for how much he'll eat growing up around here. The kids adore him. I'll post pictures of them holding him, which they want to do ALL the time, except for Marley. They are getting really skilled in hand washing techniques ;)


I absolutely love this picture of him!! Such a sly looking little guy, don't you think? Well, I do :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Watt said...

He is beautiful, Eve! You have finally caught up to me in numbers of kids. I want o meet all of your babies! I wish I could come visit you and your super cute brood!

Tracy said...

Super cute, and I can't wait to meet the little guy!