What is it about purses, handbags, and diaper bags that intrigue children to pull everything out of them? I have to admit I get pretty defensive about my bags, and I don't like little hands going through them and switching things up. I mean, I am totally organized as it is, and I don't need any rearranging. So here we are, I'm at the computer and Erick is bringing me all the contents of my diaper bag. I have children's Tylenol, orajel, his sippy cup, wipes, my antacid tablets, and an eyeglass case all displayed before me, so far. Why have I not gotten up to stop him you say? Well, I probably need to clean it out anyway. The rest of the bag's contents are on the floor at his feet and I think he has found what looks like a necklace to play with, it's not mine so I'm stumped there.
10 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment