CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm so excited about my garden! I have a cucumber, which isn't as cool as I thought since they give me terrible heart burn. BUT, I have some blossoms on my pepper and tomato plants- yay! I really need to put some pictures on here(**Pictures now added). I planted some marigolds in my garden to deter deer and possible other veggie predators. I didn't realize that I had bought and planted the JUMBO marigolds, so they are two and three feet tall and are finally about to bloom.

This was my garden a month to three weeks ago.



This is my garden today!






I'm also working on remodeling my bathroom. I need to post pictures of that too, so that I can share my joy of being creative with you(**Pictures now added). I'm doing a technique of a faux finish with tissue paper- it looks awesome and covers up a lot of imperfections in the wall. The previous owners not only wallpapered the bathroom badly, but they also painted over the wallpaper badly. So this should make it look a whole lot better. It will be the best looking room in the whole house- and I only spend a few minutes at a time in it.

The paint looks gray, but it's really a blue color, and I would post pictures of the whole bathroom, but it isn't finished yet, so I'll make a final post about it when it is all finished!

4 comments:

ucmama said...

You big tease! We want pictures!

Wendy said...

Good job on your garden--and I'd love to see the pics of your bathroom!

Eve said...

Okay, I've added pictures now ;P

Teresa said...

I love before and after pictures, so I'm excited to see your final bathroom post. You are so creative. Your garden looks great, too!