CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Okay, I am very protective of my garden. And I don't appreciate anyone coming around and messing with it. This includes YOU:
I had the cutest little budding tomato plant, and you reduced it down to this,

a stalk!

Well, I'll show you. With this:

Crinkly paper to scare you with the noise you'll make as you bump into it. Oh, and not to mention the yellow-eyed cat that will come in handy long before Halloween.


I have yet to find a good way to scare this guy,
but his time's coming.

But there is good news:
Check out this cute little pepper!
The boys of summer-

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a clever idea! Love the cat and crinkly paper. And I love that last photo of Tripp--cool hair!

Teresa said...

Great idea for the garden. You'll have to let us know if it works. Those fat caterpillars are voracious eaters. We remember them well from our time in Georgia. Your boys are getting so big! They sure are handsome guys.