Graybeal... my little brother.
My brother is very special. I hope he uses his skills to the best of his abilities, and makes a very good life for him and his family. So it's a good thing that he already has a job, because I don't think anyone would hire this man:
He looks like the creepy guy that you see get arrested in those old '70 movies for being a pimp, minus the bling and gold chain, or the guy that's the example of a bad disco dancer on a John Travolta flick.(But he is a pretty good dancer, so that puts a hilarious image into my mind and I wish I had saved that video of him dancing to "Funky Town" in his Domino's uniform.)
My little bro, all grown up and creepy looking, you gotta love him!
10 months ago


4 comments:
I kinda look like you in this pic :)
Ha ha, no way...
I think it's the mustache that makes you look like Eve - HAHAHAHAHA!
And the first part of your tribute makes it sound like Mikey's special in a way like he needs help making sure he doesn't put his undies on the outside of his clothes, or something.
I know, I planned it that way, mua-ha-ha.
Post a Comment