Yeah! I filed our taxes last night. I'm so glad that it is done and out of the way. And I'm happy with the results, I guess that's the most important part. Anyway, my pregnancy ticker says that I have 30 days to go, but I'm hoping it's a little sooner. I am pretty uncomfortable, and for those who know me, I can't ever wait to open my presents. I have to open them early, but I guess Tripp is a different kind of gift. He probably needs these last weeks, you know, to finish forming properly and all. Erick constantly surprises me. He says "Momma" perfectly clear, when he wants something really bad. Every time we leave from a friend's house, he has a new toy. We try to stop them, because it's only to make him stop whining, but he stops as soon as we get to the car. He has so many little cars because of that. So now Adam and I are a little firmer with our friends about "giving in". He really like "Go Diego, Go". He yells and laughs through the theme song, I can't tell if he is trying to sing a long or what. It's pretty funny though. I think that I've burned him out of frozen waffles. He used to eat two every morning. Now he barely eats one, and only if it's blueberry. I'm catching on though. I can't wait for him to start talking. I want to know what his voice is going to sound like, and I'm sure I will get tired of it just as fast, but I'd much rather communicate with actual words than with grunts, cries, weird noises, and gibber-jabber. He's a smart little stinker though. He understands pretty much everything I ask or tell him to do. He probably thinks I'm the dumb one for not understanding him. I think potty-training is going to start soon. He has told me a few times now that he has pooh in his diaper, so I'm thinking in several months, after Tripp is born, we'll work on it. I'm not going to rush it though. Why make it harder for me? It's easier to change a diaper than to clean up... well, anything could happen with training pants.
10 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment