CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sickness

Well, we've all been sick this past week, but it hasn't been the normal passing of a certain germ or virus. Adam had the flu, and he had to stay home a few days from work and take medicine. Erick got strep throat and had an ear and sinus infection, so he's been on an anti-biotic for those. Mom was just diagnosed with pneumonia and so she is taking an anti-biotic and cough medicine. I started running a fever and have a very clogged up sinus canal, but I am only taking Tylenol, a generic nasal decongestant, and an alcohol-free cough syrup because I'm pregnant. Will we all survive? I'm just hoping we'll all be better before Tripp comes into the world, so that his first impression of his family doesn't involve gloves and masks.

0 comments: