CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Try It, You'll Like It!

New words that Erick has surprised me with:

Choo choo -he's obsessed with Thomas the Train and other locomotives.
Juice (sounds like choo) -he loves to drink it, but it comes with a very sore price.
Shoe (sounds like choo and juice) -he loves to wear them while all other children take them off.
Ribbit -he mimics yet another animal.
Book -yeah, I didn't even know he knew what a book was since he is so into sports.
Peek-a-boo -he got this from a book that Adam has been reading to him at night.
Baby -he knows that Tripp is a baby, but he still calls him Mew mew sometimes, that's his word for cat. Apparently Tripp cries like one.

Life is getting more normal, except I am doing some new things. I have a friend that asked if I would like to go walking with her the other morning. Then she invited me to work out with her the morning after that and the next as well. Later that particular day, I was ready to tell her I couldn't come on a regular basis. Not because I can't do the work out, but because it is sooooo early. I also won't have time to do any house work, because I leave directly from her home to babysit and I wouldn't get home until late. But then I thought, I said at least a million times during my pregnancy that I would work out regularly after having the baby. I see now that I have motivation in this friend, and we plan to work out together 3 days a week. 3 out of 7 isn't bad, considering one is a day of rest and worship. I'm also going to try out this new way of eating that is promoted by a guy on TLC. I can't remember his name, but I have another friend who is doing that with me. So hopefully, in the future I will be able to put a before and after picture of a more fabulous looking me.

0 comments: