This was a pretty cute day for Erick and me. We go and meet my sister Sarah's kids after school everyday, and we stay and play with them until their parents get home. I help them with their homework and all that stuff. Sometimes they think that I'm harder than the teacher is, but they're smart kids.
Erick and I wait at the end of the driveway to meet James and Katie. Now that we've been doing this for a little while, every time that Erick sees a school bus, he yells, "Katie!" I thought it was funny at first, and now it's even more so because he's actually calling for James, but it's easier for him to say Katie.Much to James' chagrin.
There is also a cat that lives next door and Erick absolutely loves cats. Well, at least this one. And he calls it by putting his hands on his cheeks and clicking his tongue.
Erick also thinks that among his many talents that skateboarding is one of them.




Tripp had a great day too!
10 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment