CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Camping and Little Piggies

Interesting title, I know. But I wanted to mention that we went on a camping trip last weekend with some friends from the Carrollton Ward(which I prolly spelled wrong). It was a whole lotta fun, and I hope we do it every year. We got there late enough to have to put our tent up in the dark, which wasn't a problem for us since we've done that before. The next day we spent visiting with friends and swimming. That evening we all sat by the bonfire, listening to music provided by yours truly and roasting marshmallows. It was so cool. Also that night, a very loud and scary thunderstorm camped with us, but it didn't wake the children. However it did leak through the roof and floor of our tent. Luckily I had bought two of those body-length pool floats to fit into our sleeping bags, so after we fixed the leak from above, we just went back to sleep on our floats, staying dry. Adam was inspired to bring the extra tarp, because that's what he put over our tent to stop that leak.




Now on to the piggies- Tripp has found his toes and it is sooooo cute! He sucks on his big toes.




0 comments: