CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Okay, so my birthday is coming up. But not just any birthday... it's the big 3 0! Why is that such a momentous number? Is it really mid-life crisis time? Come on all you 30-somethings out there. How was your 30th?

7 comments:

Hedderg said...

Just another day! For real, it really is not a big deal. I figure as long as I am still getting acne I am still young!

Hedderg said...

ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Hansen's blog said...

It's all downhill from here. . . :).

Clay Perry said...

i dont remember my 30th birthday... thats because short term memory is the first thing to go...

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday!

So, my late twenties were such a blur with young kids. For me, life started getting better once I turned 30. I started taking better care of myself and feeling happier and less stressed in general, probably because my kids were getting older and a little more self reliant.

ucmama said...

I don't mind being 30. It gives you more distinction. Other people seem to value your opinion more, or so it seems to me. James says to tell you it hurts though.

RAZ said...

My 30th is looming on the horizon, reminding me that I really thought I'd be a little further along in life than I am currently.