So Sunday night I was in a church musical, well festival of music I should say, because it didn't include dancing and random bursts of song. It was a about Christmas, with narrations about Christ from the Bible and also the Book of Mormon. It was really neat to be a part of the choir for this. We had an awesome director, who went to school for that. He happens to be an albino too, which is pretty neat in itself. He is very strict about being at rehearsals and visualizing sound and breathing and the like. We were no Mormon Tabernacle Choir, but we were pretty good. I wish I could have sat in the audience and listened. But then I would have had to deal with my unruly son, like my husband, and missed half of it. There were a few solos and a quartet by some young men that was so awe inspiring. It made me wish that my boys would grow up to love to sing. It was beautiful, especially because of the theme. I happen to be on the Stake Music Committee, only because I make all the advertising posters, which is like 7, for each event, to go up into 7 different church buildings in our Stake, or area. I was a little disappointed that there weren't as many people there as there should have been considering the amount of time and effort that I put into, I mean we, put into advertising, but I would rather everyone have a seat than people having to stand for an hour and a half. It was really awesome though. Too bad you guys missed it (if you weren't there) ;p
10 months ago


2 comments:
sounds like a great evening
I'm sorry I missed that
Post a Comment