CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Okay so the computer is now upstairs in my mom's room, so I might not read and post as much as I do now. But we are moving the playroom upstairs to coexist as a guestroom/playroom. Don't worry Michelle, we'll have the toys picked up and put away before you get here. It's warmer upstairs anyway. I went to Wally World to get some pictures taken of the kids. I did it last year for Erick, so I wanted to be fair and take one of the both of them to send out in Christmas cards, but also to frame and hang up. Yeah, I got a good hook up for that. Anyway, the little lady that was helping me was so nice, but when we finished the session, the camera card wasn't reading any pictures. After pressing the same buttons a lot, we decided to do a new session and use a new digital card. Which was slightly sad because there were some great poses. So she kept telling me how good my boys were the first time. Then the second session started and they knew what was going on. Finally I was happy with them and she went to upload them to the computer. But it had the same problem as before. I thought, there is no way I'm going to get them back on the table, plus I'd just noticed that Erick was starting to leak from his diaper-- come on kid, he drinks like he lives in the Sahara and pees enough to end the drought in GA. But then the little lady blew in the USB plug and WHA-LA! It worked. So I got the best of both sessions without totally breaking my purse. They are so cute.

1 comments:

ucmama said...

OK, my fridge willl not be complete until I have these pictures on it.