I'm over at my sister's house, watching kids while she's at an appointment. Erick and Sarah are playing, a little too loudly, in Sarah's room. There are some loud smacking noises while each takes a turn laughing, but I'm sure they aren't hitting each other, ha ha, or they would be in here tattling. I think the smacking noises is from them hitting a plastic toy that plays music. 
Whenever I am at Rachel's house, I always want to eat something, which is weird, because she NEVER has anything to eat. It's always tuna and peanut butter, cans of carrots or black-eyed peas, and potato flakes. I guess that is good in actually keeping me from snacking, but I always tell her that she's like "Mother Hubbard". She says that there is plenty of food in there, or she'll say that they haven't gone shopping yet this week, but the nursery rhyme comes to mind when I walk in her kitchen.
Tripp is asleep, he hasn't been feeling well. But I'm always nervous and want to go check on him, but when I open the door, the noise wakes him up. I need a camera on his mobile, so that I don't have to worry if he's not breathing or that he's fallen out of his crib and I'm being too stubborn to check on him cause I want him to get every bit of sleep that he needs. It's a little nerve wracking and sometimes I'll quietly peek if I get too nervous. But I just checked on him and he's fine, whew!
10 months ago


3 comments:
Take something to eat WITH you. Whoa! Crazy I know, but just an idea. :)
carrots & blackeyed peas.. now i'm hungry...
and goodness! these two could be siblings rather than cousins!
Post a Comment