Okay, so I finally changed the music! Anyway, I am so proud of Erick! He has gotten five stickers for peeing in his potty! And we only started this blogs ago, one of my personal faves. We're pretty cool and laid back about it today, now that I know that he will do anything, even get ring around the butt for a little green "tee-tee" cookie. It really works! But today, I mentioned it a few times and he was like, ehhhh, so I figured we'd lay low. It isn't as if he's pooping in it or anything. If that was happening, there would be non-stop potty-fests and he would be on an eternal sugar high. I need to use toys though instead of food/candy. Probably anything would work for him, he's a sucker for green, heh heh- catch that one?
And for those of you who knew I had a cat, Otis is no more.... in our house. He is now a very happy feline taking up resident at a very good friend's home. He isn't as lonely as he was here. There is a dog, sometimes two, and another cat, so he's right at home. He came from pretty much the same situation when I adopted him. He is a very pretty cat, and he will be missed, but his stench will not be!
10 months ago


1 comments:
I likey!
Post a Comment