CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So, Michelle, one of my all-time (since the pre-existence, I'm sure) best friends tagged me:

7 random/interesting facts about myself:
1. I like the names of my kids to make "cool" initials.
2. I chipped my tooth two weeks before my wedding, so my smile isn't original, it's fake, well the tooth is.
3. I have exercise-induced asthma.
4. I have really dry feet, that crack and scratch my husband.
5. I like milk chocolate, but I don't like dark chocolate, chocolate ice cream, or chocolate cake/icing.
6. I would like to decorate cakes someday; I love that show Ace of Cakes!
7. I love the fact that I married a "farm boy". You wouldn't know it if you saw him now, but he won a goat milking contest. That's sexy, lol.

2 comments:

Clay Perry said...

goat milking contest... lol.. thats hilarious...

ucmama said...

awwww,
this made me do this :)

and this is why we're friends - I'll take the dark chocolate and leave the milk chocolate for you!