CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Pay It Forward

My friend Michelle is doing a "pay-it forward" post. In order to get something from her, I needed to follow these rules. Which will be the same for the first three people who comment on this blog.

The Rules:

Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and I will send you a handmade gift sometime in the next 3 months.
You get to pay it forward as well by doing the same thing for 3 people on your blog.
Once you leave a comment telling me that you want to participate, you need to make a pay it forward post on your blog within one day.
So, anyone game? You can be a friend, family member, or even a random visitor to this blog. Just as long as you’re willing to pay it forward, you are eligible to participate!

Please also answer these questions three:
1) What is your favorite color?
2) Would you like a craft that is knitted or painted?
3) If painted, and you have a preference, watercolor, acrylic, or oil?

Okay, so I totally forgot about the do it within one day posting, but you guys get the gist, and this is my post needed for my cool handmade thing from Michelle!

1 comments:

ucmama said...

ummm, even though I already posted one, can I have something? Eve stuff is my favorite!