With tomato plants, and yellow squash, and carrots all in a row.
Actually, I picked most of the carrots on Sunday and sauteed them with olive oil and a little butter and brown sugar- they were awesome! They were also really neat looking. Erick said that the three-pronged carrot was a "Fire Nation" carrot because it looked like the Fire Nation symbol on Avatar:The Last Airbender. Yeah, my 4 year old is cool.
This is what my garden looked like two weeks ago:
And this is what it looks like today:
I have a zucchini, finally, and more squash is coming. I have lots of tomatoes that I am trying to be patient with waiting for them to turn red. And the cucumbers are getting big!
Ahhh... gardening makes me happy.
10 months ago


1 comments:
I am so jealous of your garden. It looks amazing! And I like your blog too :)
Post a Comment