CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Water Fun

We're going to the water park today. Can't wait. No, I'm sure it will be fun, and I'm going to sit as close to the water without getting soaked. I think I'm going to bring a fold out chair instead of sharing the benches. That way I can sit in the shade and face any direction I choose. I remember before we had Newnan Utilities park, we had Water Works park. It was awesome! It had a little merry-go-round, and monkey bars, and water to play in. I remember feeling really upset when they closed it down, and by the time they had built Newnan Utilities, I no longer had the same desire to play in the water at a park that was any smaller then Six Flags or White Water. Bummer.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You look like Ellie Lambson!

Eve said...

ha ha, i do see the resemblance!