CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Statistics

Well, Tripp is in the lowest of percentiles for height and weight. So low that the doctor wants Tripp to come back in one month for a check-up. I am not only nursing, but I'm stuffing him with baby food and flavored water for extra calories. I feel like the witch in "Hansel and Gretel" and fattening up my baby... to eat him, j/k. But if he doesn't stop moving so much, he'll just keep burning up what I'm giving him. I'm not worried about it though. He's still healthy. I'm trying to imagine him as chubby as Erick was and it's hard to believe he could ever look like that. I don't know, you tell me.
Tripp at 3 months:

Erick at 3 months:

3 comments:

Wendy said...

They both look very healthy! Just different kids!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Look at Ericks cheeks!!! So cute. Kaia isn't even on the charts for weight but she follows her own curve so they aren't worried. All babies are just different. He wouldn't be crawling all over the place like crazy if he wasn't healthy right!?!

Anonymous said...

What fabulously different babies!