Yesterday night I was at my sister's house and she has been wanting me to paint a mural for some time now on her daughter's wall. So we went and got paint and I committed to painting AND finishing a mural before I left. It went well and I'm happy about it. I wasn't able to see the look on Sarah's face because she went to bed before I finished, but I heard she went crazy over it and wants more stuff on her wall. It took me about 4 hours.I feel compelled to mention copyright infringement laws. In case anyone feels the need to "report" me, I did not make a profit on this. Nor would I tell you if I did.
Other murals I've done.
10 months ago


2 comments:
SO SO pretty! You have amazing talent. I remember seeing that mural you did in Cassandra's room at Tami's old house. So cool! Out of curiosity, how much would you charge to paint a wall mural in a kids room?
VERY nice! I wish we had taken some pictures of the fish on our old bathroom wall before SOMEone painted over it. I miss making art with you :(
Post a Comment