I just wanted to make my presence known. I have nothing to say right now, but just letting you know that I'm here... watching... reading.
I'm feeling goofy- I'm just listening to my "cool tunes".
10 months ago
What if Adam and Eve were still in the garden?
I just wanted to make my presence known. I have nothing to say right now, but just letting you know that I'm here... watching... reading.
I'm feeling goofy- I'm just listening to my "cool tunes".
Posted by
Eve
at
11:30 PM

2 comments:
I have a confession.
I sat and listened to the music on this here blog for like an hour the other day.
And then I missed you.
But I put your picture on my mop and danced around the kitchen with you. And then you smelled sort of sour, so I put your head in a bucket of bleach and that helped.
OK, that part wasn't true, but I did sit here and listen to the groovy music.
I love your good tunes! I like it when people put music on their blogs...We are the rare ones.
Post a Comment