I really need to bring my camera up here and post all the pictures that have been accumulating on it. For example, we had a birthday party for Tripp on Sunday, but I had to call the fam to cancel because of the snow. So we had a lot of cake and ice cream. And I took pictures of that, but I didn't take pictures of all the snow. In fact, we didn't really go out and play in it either. I just wasn't in the mood for wet and muddy things (babies) in the house. We had a nice fire for when the electricity went out, which kept us from freezing, but it really only lasted about an hour.
GPB was having an Anne of Avonlea marathon and I cried a lot at the end. Anne and Gilbert were so meant for each other.
Erick is surprising me all the time with his speech. When I actually buy the cord for my video camera to upload to the computer, you guys will join in the mirth. He's very silly!
10 months ago


2 comments:
~Sigh~ Anne and Gilbert. One of the best stories ever.
I can't believe you didn't play in the snow! You must have had to tie Erick to a chair. ;)
I don't blame you at all for not taking those babies out! Keep them warm and toasty inside :)
Post a Comment