CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I don't have much time to post, but I don't have much time to do a lot of things lately. I was playing out in the yard with the boys yesterday, ohhhhing and awwwing over my garden, which is still very much in the pubescent stage of plant hood. Maybe the experts wouldn't agree, but the plants are teeny tiny. Erick was looking around for sticks and saying, "Pyoo pyoo," or however you spell shooting sounds. He was playing guns. It was so funny! I wasn't worried about trying to teach gun etiquette to a 2 year old yet, but he did say, "I'm going to pyoo you Mommy," then he pyood me, and said," it's alright Mommy," with a sweet, concerned face while stroking my cheek. He will be receiving instruction on proper use of guns as he gets older, but it was really funny watching him hold a stick like a shotgun up to the sky and pyooing imaginary things. I mean, how did he even learn the word Pyoo like that?! I would think most guns go Boom, or Bang and we don't own a shotgun and I don't think Erick even knows that we have a gun. Adam says it's just a boy thing, I concur.

2 comments:

Clay Perry said...

pyoo..... LOLOLOLOL

ucmama said...

aw, I wish I could come help you plant stuff. I'd bring blue irises over :)