Okay, I need some suggestions. Even though some may not know my mother-in-law, and even if you know who she is, you still may not know her, but her birthday is coming up. Like, next Wednesday! I want to shy away from the usual rooster present or earrings that she usually gets. She likes the outdoors, but then again, she gets a manicure regularly. She has a garden and some dogs and new baby chicks. She owns a loom and has woven rugs. And so if you have any suggestions- hurry, I don't have much time.
10 months ago


5 comments:
crochet her some chick cosies. To keep them warm, you know.
Get her a puppy!
Ha ha, she wouldn't want another dog I think, but we got her a snow globe saying Grandmother inside, that winds up, spins while playing Greensleeves, and has Happy Birthday Grandma engraved on it.
Matt made teacup bird feeders for our mothers for Mother's Day one year, and it went over very well. Here's a link to directions...
http://www.craftsayings.com/projects/garden_gifts/teacup_feeder/index.shtml
Good luck!
Post a Comment