So Easter came and went, along with my flowers that were trying to grow. I must have yelled at every kid at least three times to stay off of my flowers. They weren't all flattened, but maybe they'll bloom next year.I also dyed eggs with Erick and Sarah, that's my favorite part!
It was fun though. We had everyone here, and it was really good to see how huge my family has gotten. We're ready to start our own family reunion.
Too bad some of us live expensive-plane-tickets away. My grandmother also died a year ago, so we were able to go to the temple and get her work done for her. My mom is so excited to have had her parents sealed together and be sealed to them. I would be too!
10 months ago


2 comments:
Put some clothes on those babies! I miss all y'all so much :(
I didn't want them to get food and dirt on their church clothes and they just happened to start taking pictures, but they were clothed for the individual family pics.
Post a Comment