CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

It's a.....



GIRL! I'm am so excited!! She is due September the 2nd and we will name her Chrystina Roselle Olsen, although the spelling is subject to change. Yay!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow! COngrats!! A girl--wahoo! I have a box of baby girl clothes in my basement that I'll give to you.

Caroline said...

Yeah! Girls are so fun! It nice to have someone around that doesn't always want to wrestle :)

ucmama said...

hmmm, my girl likes to wrestle! It's my oldest boy who doesn't!

Hansen's blog said...

Yay! Congratulations! Think she'll survive two older brothers?!:)

Betty BeadBug said...

Congratulations! You are so lucky! A sweet little girl to love with her two big brothers. I have been reading your blog for awhile now...found you through my hubby's -Clay. I left you something on my blog. :-)

Danielle said...

Congratulations! Girls are the best!