CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Erick got a car-bed for a birthday present from his Aunt Rachel and Uncle B. He loved it, and is sleeping in it this very second. He was very pleased when we brought it in and after sitting in it, he wanted to know why it wouldn't go? Like I would let him drive it in the house!


His birthday isn't for another couple weeks, but she found it for a great deal!
Tripp fell asleep playing on the step, since I don't let him go all the way up them. He's fine going up, but the going down part is so scary. He refuses, and I mean refuses to go down them backwards and tries to step down them like us bigger folk. He's fallen several times and is still not afraid of gravity. He's sporting the bruise from his latest attempt in this picture.

And stop looking at the dirt on my carpet!!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Is that a happy boy, or what? How very exciting for him to have a cool, new car bed. You and Adam have THE cutest little boys, Eve. Oh, and I didn't notice your carpet, until you mentioned it, and then of course I had to take a closer look. ;-) They look pretty much just like mine!

Caroline said...

Your house looks just like mine, bruised up boys and dirty carpet. But who cares as long as they are healthy and happy right? :)

Mikey said...

Karli is 10 months older than Tripp and we still don't completely trust her going down the stairs for the same reason. And lately she wants to go downstairs like a dog HEAD FIRST! How the crap do they come up with this stuff?

Clay Perry said...

i love that picture.... i wish i could get away with sleeping on the steps... or in a car bed even....