I am feeling so sick, and plus, I just found a grouping of gray hairs, like they're having a party or something. I know some of you who might have experienced this before me are saying, "So?" but it's my head, and I'm not ready to find white hairs growing out of it. Although my dream is that when I'm old, I'll have white flowing hair like the wizard Saruman, minus evil beard and attitude, so I guess it has to start some how.
10 months ago


4 comments:
How old was Grandmother when she went gray? 40-ish, I think. And look at Sam. I think we're all destined to be early gray-heads. At least blond to gray isn't to bad of a transition.
Go get your har did! That's what I did :)
Yeah, but then when I decide to stop! Oh the horror of seeing more gray hairs than I could have imagined. I'd rather slowly get used to them.
Welcome to my world.
Post a Comment