CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

More Murals

Monkeys!



I just finished a little jungle scene for my friend's kids' room. It was really cool and surprisingly fast to do, only took about 8 hours or so, maybe 9. There is a window between the yellow snake, which is on the left side of the room, and the chimp is swinging to the right. I feel good about it, whew!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

You are SO talented! I love the 3-D effect with the monkey shelf. Good job!

Caroline said...

That is too dang cute! My kids wish I had the energy to do something like that. It's all I can do right now just to get the walls painted a single color...

The Nana said...

Your mother thinks you are awesome! It has been so incredible to see your raw talent when you were so little and then see it grow! You are great!!

emily said...

Wow that is really cool! Girls got skillz!!

ucmama said...

This is great! The snake is my favorite :)

ucmama said...

This is great! The snake is my favorite :)

Betty BeadBug said...

I love it! You did a fantastic job! Oh if only I could paint...:-) What are you planning for your little ones room? Or will you just wait and see later...when you get to sleep again?

Eve said...

I'm going to paint a mural of Thomas the Train for the boys room... if I can ever get the room prepared.