This was a program called Puddle Jumpers. I really liked it, although I wish that it was for more than one day a week and longer than 12 wks. It was kind of hard for me to convince Erick that it wasn't just a play group, but we were their to actually listen and follow directions. He had good days.
And bad. I think he would have done even better without me there, but I did enjoy being with him.
This is his tantrum face. He wanted to play with the train book, but it was time to clean up. So he quietly rebelled. But don't think I have it easy, he was yelling later on.
This is his classmate, Dalton. They played pretty nicely together.
They have a big parachute and they get to play on it, under it and go through the "Rainbow Bridge".
A little video of his train obsession.
Then it was time to hand out the diplomas.
Erick decided it was his time to shine...
Up until the very end. They were very patient teachers! Hopefully next year we'll do better at listening, but this class definitely helped me see that he needs a lot of help with "following directions" skills.
10 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment