CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

These are a Few of My Unfavorite Things

Erick was spiking a fever, not too terribly high, so I thought: Prolly his teeth. The next day, he had no fever, was running around, and eating, so I again thought: Gotta be teeth, even though he looks a bit pallid. But no more fever so I went about things on schedule, which isn't really that strict anyway, and I called my mother-in-law to confirm that he will be going to school in the morning (she keeps Tripp for me). This morning Erick is so whiny, and he won't eat breakfast and he cries at every little thing. We are 5 min. from meeting his Grandma and he barfs all over himself, poor thing. He had to sit with bile all over him for 10 min. until we got home. He was feeling much better as he watched me hose down his car seat and wipe out the car, thank goodness for leather. I gave him a bath, fortunately Tripp slept through all the mess, but I know he's bound to get it. He's already running a fever: Prolly teeth? :(

4 comments:

RAZ said...

Probably that cat made him sick.

Eve said...

Ha Ha!

Kat Rose said...

It will hopefully be over soon. I remember the days.

Clay Perry said...

there was/is something going around, our four year old has been sick & running a fever... i dont think its his teeth... great post!