Friday is here so fast and I need to go to town, but I left my wallet in Adam's car. I wasn't driving while in his car, merely a passenger. So why the wallet? Maybe for the authority to drive in case Adam decided he was too tired to drive home, or if I needed the $8 in there instead of using Adam's checkcard. Not to mention if something happened and I need to be identified, but I don't want to think about those details. So, I'm going to sit here at home, maybe dabble in some dishes, or loligag in some laundry. I think I'll start with the hotdog that I've just noticed Erick dissecting. At least he is keeping "clean" with the 10 wipes that he has pulled from a wipe container that I can never find when I need it....
OK, I just cleaned it up because he was bringing me tiny pieces of the hot dog in each wipe and he was running out of wipes. Upon the procession of cleaning up bits of small-enough-to-choke-Tripp sizes of the "dog", I deduced that he had ran it over, several times, with his toy truck. He also has the Mystery Machine, the van from Scooby-Doo, that opens up to have a hidden compartment to which also contained these bits, and that brings the pun "Mystery Meat" to mind.
10 months ago


2 comments:
I really hope you find all the bits before we come stay with you at Christmas. One time, C and M made a nest out of a little blanket and a lunch box. Then they put an egg in the nest, closed it, and forgot it. I found it waaaaaay past its expiration date.
the little surprises are always the best, i love the rotten easter egg found in the closet during the mad "what is that smell" search.. they are priceless
Post a Comment