CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Southern Belle Farms

We too went to a pumpkin patch, with hayrides, cow-train rides(not at all what you're thinking), a corn maze, $20 helicopter rides, corn shooting, pig races, and a few other things. The blue grass band was cool too. I'll add more later with pics. And with a pic of the maze. It's awesome!

3 comments:

ucmama said...

your babies were children of the corn? I wanted to make a clever reference, but that's all I could come up with...

ucmama said...

I'm just gonna hang around for awhile and listen to the Kermit sing the Rainbow Connection...and miss you...

ucmama said...

btw, I was gonna add my same playlist from MySpace to my blog, but now I have to take off Punk Rock Girl so I won't look like I'm copying you, thanks a lot