CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I have decided to love Otis, for better or for worse. It all started when I found fleas on him. I was really surprised, and I instantly wanted to find him a new home. So I went to PetSmart and bought some flea medicine. Then I bought him a toy, and then I even bought him a collar. I guess I subconsciously knew that we would keep him. It's almost as if caring for him really made me care for him. I didn't want him to have fleas, nor infest my house with them and find them on me and my children. He isn't a bad cat, he just has a unique personality that happened to clash with mine while I was pregnant.

5 comments:

The Nana said...

So what is your wisdom as to why he clashes with me, especially when he scratches Erick's cheek? I still don't like him, especially when he thinks he is supposed to wipe his body on my legs and touch his wet nasty nose to my skin. Yuck!! I like him less than I did when you got him!

RAZ said...

You've got my permission to boot the cat off the island.

Eve said...

He's just trying to defend himself from a bigger and smarter species. He doesn't usually scratch him, only when Erick starts getting creepy with him. Hey, I've seen it. I'd prolly scratch him too.

C.S. Perry said...

Cats are capricious and they will run your life.
I suggest just letting the cat do as he pleases.
After all, that's what he'll do anyway.

Clay Perry said...

its always good to have an arch enemy living with you... have fun with it...