CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm sick today, I just want to go back to bed. Both of my babies are sick to. It started with Erick and then went to Tripp. Probably because when Erick sees Tripp's pacifier on the floor, he picks it up, blows it off, and gives it to me. But his blowing is really spitting, I know.. it's gross. And sometimes Erick likes to pretend that he is a puppy, so he runs around on all fours barking and retrieving things for me. I asked to find the pacifier and I saw him trying to pick it up with his teeth, and really trying hard not to use his hands which aided him in the end. Now I have a cold. I don't feel any better since yesterday, but I don't feel worse. I have a tendency of eating after Erick, I know.. gross, but in my defense Tripp sneezes on my without warning- in my hair, on my hands, and yes... in my face. His germs wind up on me anyway, because I nurse, but usually I don't ever get sick. So, sorry Michelle. Whereas I don't have migraines, but I'm sure they aren't good, I'll be sick with you.

3 comments:

Clay Perry said...

hope you get well soon! drink way too much night time cold medicine before you go to bed & sleep for hours & hours...

ucmama said...

feeling better yet? and yes, migraines are pretty stinkin nasty

Eve said...

Yes, a lot better thanks.