There were so many things that I wanted to do the past week, but I forgot about them. It didn't help that I did not put them on my calendar, which has become my brain. My husband is so cute! He always says, "What are our plans for tonight," and I go look at the calendar to tell him.
My days this week seem like they have run together. I think I'm just in a funk. I need to get out of the house more, good thing that the weather today was so pleasant. I did just watch a very funny movie, Get Smart. But I really wish that I could go visit my sister in Idaho and see her new baby. He is such a cutie!
These are some paintings by a Finnish artist, note the flag, Kaj Stenvall. They are so neat. I sent all the postcards that I found with his paintings to Michelle, she thought they were weird... didn't you? I know you really liked them, he he. They're big, so you should click on them to get the full picture.
This is one of my favorites. It's a sort of copy of Waterhouse's "Lady of Shalott". Waterhouse is awesome by the way!
10 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment